Participate in the #PackAPack Challenge to help students impacted by homelessness succeed in school!
The barriers along the path to securing an education are real, and most homeless students face multiple obstacles at once. When our corporate #PackAPack Challenge partners help secure uniforms, backpacks, and after-school snacks between July 15 – July 25, they set students up for academic success.
Become a #PackAPack Challenge Partner
• Sign the #PackAPack Pledge.
• Get your co-workers on board! Before #PackAPack officially kicks off, use our resources to help spread the word about School on Wheels and our #PackAPack wishlist.
• On July 15, set up your #PackAPack collection bin and start collecting donations!
• Take pictures as your bin starts to fill and share pictures on social media of your good work. Be sure to tag School on Wheels and mention #PackAPack. Your success will motivate others.
• Once the donations are collected and tallied, School on Wheels will announce our 2019 #PackAPack challenge winner. Each item has a point value, which is determined by price and need. Encourage variety in your shopping to ensure your company has the best chance to win the #PackAPack Challenge!
The organization that collects the most items from our wishlist will have their logo included in a full-page School on Wheels ad in the IBJ’s 2020 Giving Guide!
Connect with Volunteer and Community Engagement Manager, Fatima Johnson, with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org 317.202.9100