Participate in the #PackAPack Challenge to help transform lives with education!
Whether students go back to school in person or attend remotely this year, getting the right supplies into their hands is critical to their success. When our #PackAPack Challenge partners help secure uniforms, backpacks, and other supplies between July 27 - August 7, they help students succeed in school.
Become a #PackAPack Challenge Partner
• Sign the #PackAPack Pledge.
• Get your co-workers on board! Before #PackAPack officially kicks off, use our resources to help spread the word about School on Wheels and our #PackAPack wishlist.
• On July 27, start collecting donations! If your company is back in the office, set up a #PackAPack collection bin. Or, participate virtually by donating directly through our Amazon Wishlist – We'll be tallying up points for each item received through Amazon, so be sure to include your company name in the donation slip.
• Take pictures as you start to collect items and encourage your team members to share their reasons for supporting School on Wheels and #PackAPack on social media through selfies or videos. You will help inspire and motivate others.
• Once the donations are collected and tallied, School on Wheels will announce our 2020 #PackAPack challenge winner. Each item has a point value, which is determined by price and need. Encourage variety in your shopping to ensure your company has the best chance to win the #PackAPack Challenge!
The organization that collects the most items from our wishlist will have their logo included in a full-page School on Wheels ad in the IBJ's 2021 Giving Guide!
Connect with Volunteer and Community Engagement Manager, Fatima Johnson, with any questions! email@example.com or 317.202.9100